Review of Inside the Machine Posted

Amazon.com just posted my four star review of Inside the Machine. From the review:

Let me say that I wish I could give this book 4 1/2 stars. It's just shy of 5 stars, but I couldn't place this book alongside some of my favorite 5-star books of all time. Still, I really enjoyed reading Inside the Machine -- it's a great book that will answer many questions for the devoted technical reader.

At the end of the review I mention Scott Mueller's Upgrading and Repairing PCs. In a nice show of synchronicity, the chapter from Scott's book on Microprocessor Types and Specifications is available online in .pdf format.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics