DFRWS, VizSec, and RAID 2010 Calls for Papers

I'm involved in one degree or another with three somewhat academically-oriented conferences this year. I wanted to post notices of the call for papers for each event.

First is DFRWS 2010 on 2-4 Aug in Portland, Oregon. I am on the Technical Program Committee but will not attend due to a family conflict. The CFP ends 28 Feb.

Next is VizSec 2010 on 14 Sep in Ottawa, Ontario. I am on the Program Committee and plan to attend. The CFP for full papers ends 30 Apr.

Last but not least is RAID 2010 on 15-17 Sep in Ottawa, Ontario. I like the fact this conference is held in conjunction with VizSec, so I will probably attend. The CFP ends 4 Apr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics